"1 in 3 people with the SARS-Cov-2 virus have no symptoms”, (1 in 34) and not 1 in 3, censorship, false positives being generated by RT-PCR testing, infection rate., no symptoms is approximately 1 in 19 and not 1 in 3, Professor Norman Fenton, the UK government and its scientific advisers, YouTube
Published April 22, 2021
Rumble — Over the period Dec 2020 – Feb 2021, the UK government, and its scientific advisers, made the persistent and widely publicised claim that “1 in 3 people with the SARS-Cov-2 virus have no symptoms”. We use a contemporaneous study of asymptomatics at Cambridge University to show that the claim is contradicted by the government’s own case numbers over that same period. We show: if the “1 in 3” claim is correct then, over this period, the actual infection rate must be at least 11 times higher than the infection rate reported by the Office for National Statistics (ONS), 0.71% ; and, secondly, if the reported infection rate of 0.71% is correct then the actual number of people with the virus, who have no symptoms, is at most 2.9% (1 in 34) and not 1 in 3. We argue that this contradiction can only be explained by the false positives being generated by RT-PCR testing. Hence, the published infection rate is estimating the number of people who test positive rather than the number of people with SARS-Cov-2 virus. When the false positive rate is correctly accounted for, the most likely explanation for the observed data, over the period in question, is an infection rate of approximately 0.375% rather than the ONS publicised claim of 0.71%. Likewise, we conclude that the actual number of people with the SARS-Cov-2 virus who have no symptoms is approximately 1 in 19 and not 1 in 3.
Full paper is here: http://www.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.33939.60968
1. YouTube has removed my video that showed why the Government claim that “1 in 3 people with the virus have no symptoms” was wrong. It had over 80,000 views. They say they will not allow content that ‘spreads medical misinformation that contradicts local authorities or the WHO’.
2. But the medical misinformation was in the Govt claim – which wrongly equated a person ‘having a positive PCR test result’ with a person ‘having the virus’. We only used data from the ONS and the Cambridge Univ study of asymptomatics
3. During the period we studied the Cambridge data, over 10,000 samples from asymptomatics were PCR tested. Only 43 were positive and of these 36 were found to be FALSE positives when subject confirmatory testing. So over 80% of asymptomatics testing positive were false
4. The video is still available on rumble:
5. And the paper associated with it is here
6. It is now almost certain that YouTube will remove this video I posted last week highlighting flaws in vaccine efficiency and safety statistics which already has nearly 50,000 views
7. So that video is also avaiable on rumble: